Noone to do FPs with

Patrikwo

So, during peak hours i have ~ 50 ppl @ republic fleet on my server Chundar.

All I can say is that it is impossible for me to find a FP group. I just leveled up my first 50 charakter, and after doing quests on dead planets this is what is waiting for me.

So what now? Level a new charakter on a different server and hope for the best? Or is this game just doing down? :eek:

Poor server population on your server does not necessarily mean the whole game is doomed. Things may improve for you when patch 1.2 is released and LFD is available.

Other than that, you're options are to make due with a bad situation or reroll on a more active server.

So, during peak hours i have ~ 50 ppl @ republic fleet on my server Chundar.

All I can say is that it is impossible for me to find a FP group. I just leveled up my first 50 charakter, and after doing quests on dead planets this is what is waiting for me.

So what now? Level a new charakter on a different server and hope for the best? Or is this game just doing down? :eek:

Ohhhhhhhh wow 50 people I would kill for those numbers(being very serious here) as on my server it's waaaaaaaay lower than that. Last time was on during peak hours there were 28 people on the imperial fleet and only 6 of them (myself included) were at max level.

Edited by HeavensDemise

Poor server population on your server does not necessarily mean the whole game is doomed. Things may improve for you when patch 1.2 is released and LFD is available.

Other than that, you're options are to make due with a bad situation or reroll on a more active server.

The LFD tool will only help with part of the issue regarding low populated servers while the addition of free transfers to more populated servers will solve all of them.