Era

Duduneco

TOR is set approximately 2800 years before Episode 1.

wait lol? so you say there is a diffrence of around 800 years between ep 1 and ep 4 :)

oke sarcasm mode off. no its more said. TOR plays 300 years after KOTOR and ~3600 years before the destruction of the first death star.

wait lol? so you say there is a diffrence of around 800 years between ep 1 and ep 4 :)

oke sarcasm mode off. no its more said. TOR plays 300 years after KOTOR and ~3600 years before the destruction of the first death star.

Oopss. :p

Why I ask is that it does have things that were after Episode III. For example, in Episode II, they get a clone army. But, they debate whether the republic should have an army. However, in ToR, you can play as a trooper for the repiblic.

An other example is that in Episode III, Darth Sidious proclaims himself the new emperor of the empire. Although, in ToR, there is already an emperor which I believe is Darth SIdious( Although I could be wrong).

TOR is set approximately 2800 years before Episode 1.

Actually, about 3610 years before Episode I. The game starts at 3643-3641 BBY for different classes, TPM is at 32 BBY. KOTOR I was 3956 BBY, KOTOR II 3951 BBY.

Edited by Rouge

Why I ask is that it does have things that were after Episode III. For example, in Episode II, they get a clone army. But, they debate whether the republic should have an army. However, in ToR, you can play as a trooper for the repiblic.

An other example is that in Episode III, Darth Sidious proclaims himself the new emperor of the empire. Although, in ToR, there is already an emperor which I believe is Darth SIdious( Although I could be wrong).

The TOR-era Emperor is not Palpatine.

Although, Palpatine does have some traits in common, such as the body-hopping BS he pulls in the EU.

Also, a major point you should have noticed: In the movie-era, there was the rule of two. There were only two Darths at any point in time, going right up until FAR later, during the Sith-Empire War.

Along with that, there is the noticable fact that Force users in TOR are extremely common, unlike in the movies where force-sensitives had become a rarity, and the Sith were pratically extinct until, once again, the Sith-Empire war.

The Troopers in TOR are not clones. The Republic has fallen and been constituted more than once before the movies. Meaning that the Republic wasn't always organized in the same way. In this case, the E1&2 era Republic didn't have its own army until Palpatine/Sidious commissioned one and rather than train and recruit sentients from the galaxy he had Kamino cook up some clones. Which I suppose was easier than having the militaries of the member worlds unified under a single combat command.

• 2 weeks later...