SWTOR official game trailer discussion

IAMtheSIthlt

okay so I wanna talk about the official series of trailers for the game. in the intro scene, two sith come out of the star ship one of them wearing Darth Revan's mask and clothes the other is Darth Malgus. now, during the epic lightsaber battle between them and the two jedi, Revan's mask gets sliced off by a blade to the face..and it's not Revan because Revan was human and this guy looked like Lord Scourge. I just wanna know if that's really him and why he's dressed in Revan's robes and mask. and maybe however many years after the book Star Wars the old republic: Revan this trailer was said to take place would be nice I think 300 years or something

okay so I wanna talk about the official series of trailers for the game. in the intro scene, two sith come out of the star ship one of them wearing Darth Revan's mask and clothes the other is Darth Malgus. now, during the epic lightsaber battle between them and the two jedi, Revan's mask gets sliced off by a blade to the face..and it's not Revan because Revan was human and this guy looked like Lord Scourge. I just wanna know if that's really him and why he's dressed in Revan's robes and mask. and maybe however many years after the book Star Wars the old republic: Revan this trailer was said to take place would be nice I think 300 years or something

That mask and robe looks nothing like Darth Revan, the colors are even completely different. That Sith is Malgus's master and nothing more, he isn't Revan and does not have Revan's mask or robes on.

Edited by Forgon