Shadowtown Down

Lanthanon

Ok, so, the only server I have toons on is also the only server that is down? Awesome. Y'know, I understand that maintenance must be performed but no, a server restart does not require hours. If you have to inconvenience just one, small segment of the swtor community than at least be honest about why.

I just joined the game and am pissed off beyond belief that out of all the ones I picked this server seems to blow. Why is it i pay 70 freaking dollars for a game. I demand 50 cents back into my account for this retardedness/ I mean really *** get the servers right.:mad:

I just joined the game and am pissed off beyond belief that out of all the ones I picked this server seems to blow. Why is it i pay 70 freaking dollars for a game. I demand 50 cents back into my account for this retardedness/ I mean really *** get the servers right.:mad:

First time I heard this happening, maybe you broke it.

Sounds more like you owe every player on Shadowtown 50 cents each because you broke the server. It must be you because it was working fine until you showed up. :p

Seriously though..... they rarely loose a server in this game, and when they do they are pretty good about putting it back on line ASAP. Hardware goes bad sometimes.

Edited by Andryah

I bet they don't give the people with characters on that server any game time credit. At least Blizzard gave out game time credit at the beginning when their servers were unstable.

LOLz..... you mean when all the servers were off line for a day at a time, or you could not loot nodes?

Hardly comparable there Knewt. But I understand you have an axe to grind.