Cybertech and Droid parts

DuffAlmighty

I thought I might as well ask this here:

- Is Cybertech still worth it if you don't have a droid companion, and if you dont intend to pvp much?

You still get some nice "non-consumable" grenades for PvE or PvP. That's like 5 or 6 extra cooldowns!

You can make your own vehicle's (not sure what versions)

Make your own upgrades for your ship to make your ship missions FAR easier.

And not to mention save yourself money/commendations on mods for your modable gear as you level.

It will probably be one of the better money maker's as well.

I'm pretty psyched in dabbling with Cybertech so far - I've made parts for droid companions of guildmates/friends. The mods, grenades, and things like earpieces and custom bikes are really useable for all. Glad I picked it, even if it's not directly meant for force-using classes like me.

I thought I might as well ask this here:

- Is Cybertech still worth it if you don't have a droid companion, and if you dont intend to pvp much?

It is not as good, but I think that cybertech is a very good skill overall. But every class gets a droid companion. It's just a question of whether you will use them.

It's like a tech user taking artifice.

They can not take full advantage personally, but there are still useful things that they can make for themselves and they can sell items on the market besides.

Droid parts are only a side benefit to cybertech. It's primarily about mods, but since they're less obviously cool than other crafted stuff, they gave cybertech neat side stuff like droid/ship parts and vehicles. If you don't want them, they'll definitely sell to other players.