Watchman Burn Question

Thinmintz

I am wondering if the 2% life per crit is on a per dot basis.

For instance Overload saber has 3 charges that are applies with a non force attack. Does that mean that regardless of the charges on a single target you only get 2% or when overloadsaber crits you get 6% life (2% * 3).

For instance Overload saber has 3 charges that are applies with a non force attack. Does that mean that regardless of the charges on a single target you only get 2% or when overloadsaber crits you get 6% life (2% * 3).

Yes it's per tick not per dot

Well Overload Saber stacks with it self, it does not realy apply 3 DoT's. So every time you hit the target with it you dont get a new DoT, but you get bigger damage on the DoT you already have on him. So you increasse the damage of the DoT and refresh its timer.

So yes, only 2% every time the Overload Saber DoT procs a crit.

Edited by OldxLady

But if I hit Overload Saber, then hit 1 enemy, then switch targets and hit another enemy twice, the first guy has a single stack of that DOT and the 2nd guy has 2 stacks of the DOT...right?

Correct. That would give you 2 ticks and thus heal you twice if both crit.

Edited by PantsOn