gear?

LancerKagato

hey man.

PVP gear doesn't really make any difference until you're in the lvl 50 tier when you need to have expertise which is the pvp stat, it increases the dmg done to players, dmg reduced from players and healing recieved.

I think there's a weapon for like lvl 40 or something you can buy that has some expertise on it, but really it's such a tiny amount that it doesn't matter.

You can buy the PvP gear if you want with your warzone commendations, OR you can by the stims (or both) if you like, but it's not vital.

The lvl 40 PvP gear is probably worth it, maybe a little (and it looks p cool)

so appearently gear is important esp for PvP, how do i know if i have the right gear? and should a high 20's even worry bout gear right now?

Gear is still important for PvP. Just try to have gear that is relatively close to your level (within 5 levels at worst), and try to have as much blue or better gear as you can manage. Do that and you will do fine in PvP (from a gear perspective anyways).

Also, if they do not change the system, make sure you buy a champ bag when you can spare the commendations, and make sure you have 1000 warzone and merc commendations saved up when you hit 50. It's so much easier to PvP if you hit 50 with some champ and centurion gear.

ive got like 6 or 700 warzone comendations already at lvl 28 0_o

One bag costs 200 WZ and 200 Merc comms. You can exchange them in either direction 30 of one for 10 of the other. You can buy one gear bag and keep it in your hold until you're 50, and rack up 1000/1000 comms. When you ding 50, you open one bag, buy another, until you've opened six bags.

The weapon that has expertise is level 46, there are a couple or few for each class (stat differences).

Comms are easier to come by today than they were on Monday, and i already had my 1000 merc comms and two companions completely outfitted with PVP gear. You've plenty of time to gain them. There's a level 40 PVP gear set to buy with WZ comms. Go for the whole thing and you'll still gather enough to have 1000 by level 50.