Can't finish Kira Carsen romance?

superspiffy

So I've done the Nar Shadda side quest and the Voss one but after Kira told me about how fat she looked in robes I haven't heard from her since, it was just getting interesting too :p ... I'm level 50 and her affection is 10,000/10,000 ... I never chose the dark side flirt what's up?

-Much appreciated

Hmm... try asking again in the JK-section, I'm not 100% sure of how the Kira-romance plays out. But since you are lvl 50, have you had any convos with say, perhaps a kiss. A nice fade-to-black or discussions or perhaps marriage. Just trying to figure out if you have done the romance-path or if you by accident ended up as friends.

Fat in robes....Are you talking about an email? O_o You don't start getting emails from love interests until you have compelted your dialogue chains with them. So if you got the email that is about her finding an old holo-recording of the two of you, then you have completed all of the currently released content for her and probably did so 3+ days ago.

Fat in robes....Are you talking about an email? O_o You don't start getting emails from love interests until you have compelted your dialogue chains with them. So if you got the email that is about her finding an old holo-recording of the two of you, then you have completed all of the currently released content for her and probably did so 3+ days ago.

Yeah that's it but aren't we supposed to marry them? Just curious

Yeah that's it but aren't we supposed to marry them? Just curious

You have the option of "marrying" her in one of her dialogues. It isn't a formal ceremony or anything like that. I think it occurs in the last dialogue you can unlock before beating the class story. I can remember a few lines from it, but nothing that I am certain you would remember. It is however possible to get through that dialogue without marrying her.....although there are two choices in the dialogue wheel that basically say "marry me", so it would be kind of hard to do that accidently.