Server migration?

Kartwell

Will there be any server migration opening up enytime soon?

the ques are killer! :mad:

The server ques are hindering and forcing groups

of players to split up and choose different servers just to be able to play.

also will there be server migration available before official launch or even afterwards?

Server migration is the converging of two or more servers into one. Do you mean opening new servers?

IMHO thats a big mistake, in 6 months time, people will be thankful they had to wait a perfectly reasonable length of time to get into a new MMO. In a week/two weeks 20% of the launch crowd will have left becasue it never met their rose tinted secret bedroom dreams in every way, and the rest won't be sitting online 24/7 like goons, and will have got on with the rest of their lives.

List of MMOs that have opened up too many servers at launch to please the community:

[insert list of all MMOs released in the last 5 years]

This is stupid ,i made my char on bloodworthy when it was standard pop, now i have to wait 45+ minutes without any option to transfer char to another server. And no i sure as hell wont change server when im level 18 thats just dumb and yes i have the right to complain because i payed 215 USD for this. If they wont increase cap at least give me free transfer. :mad: Edited by SithCode-