Thank ya, EA.

Scav

Dear EA,

thank ya once again for your infinite wisdom in making Ilum even deader. At least before, ya could get a brake and get some action from limited 3 warzones, even though, we all know, every single pixel in huttball. It was very smart to make dailies to take 10 WZ To complete. It absolutely shocks me the amount time a casual gamer w/ a job has to spend on a daily w/out even having time to enjoy your, so proclaimed, "story" MMO. And, I'm not even gonna go into the bag and commendation situation. Is this the best ya can come up w/, while using your collective brains?

Once again, THANK YA VERY SO MUCH!!

P.S. Stick to sport games, like Madden, which ya release every year w/out adding much content.

Edited by Scav

Nothing prevents you from going to CA and picking up armaments to do Ilum daly. It takes all of 15-20 mins.

BW giving us an option to do Ilum daily through WZs is awesome. Unless you win 3 games in a row, doing the WZ daily will most likely give you 18+ credit towards Ilum daily so you don't even have to pick up 30 armaments in CA.

Edited by Smashbrother

Nothing prevents you from going to CA and picking up armaments to do Ilum daly. It takes all of 15-20 mins.

BW giving us an option to do Ilum daily through WZs is awesome. Unless you win 3 games in a row, doing the WZ daily will most likely give you 18+ credit towards Ilum daily so you don't even have to pick up 30 armaments in CA.

Great, racing own faction players for PVE Objectives. Very smart.

It takes considerably longer than 15-20 minutes to do it this way on my server. There is a LOT of competition for those armaments.

On my server, I used to be able to get my weekly done in less than an hour on a good night. Empire does outnumber Republic a bit on my server, but we still had some pretty good back and forth. Sometimes the Pubs would even manage to push us all the way back to our base. I never saw any kill trading on my server....Just big, fun, chaotic battles....And sometimes some not so fun sitting around and waiting for the Pubs to show up with decent enough numbers to get a good fight going. But even then, it took way less time than it takes to do 10 WZs. I can understand why some people aren't happy with the changes. I would like to have time to level an alt, after all.

Noone said it's smart. This is one of the best changes of the last patch, but I guess, there is always someone *****in about it.

Of course such change is good for some servers and not good for every single one.

Edited by johnyangelo

My server pop is very low (Elysium). There was hardly any Ilum action. Now, there is no incentive at all to go to Ilum. So, in my view, it is a screw up.

On the other hand, I'm able to gain valor twice as fast and gain pvp gear twice as fast. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad. Depends on your perspective. I'm sure it pisses off the people who worked really hard for their gear and status before.