Battlemaster commendations HAS to be bugged

Haydos

Ok so I am now Valor Rank 66 and I have 2 pieces of Battlemaster gear (total of 6 Battlemaster commendations). My friend just hit Valor Rank 60 and handed in his dailies/weeklies, opened 4 bags and got 3 Battlemaster Commendations. I know it's supposed to be 25% but something seriously has got to give. I know rng is bad, but it honestly can't be this bad.

Bioware are you 100% sure that there is no way that these bags could be bugged? Because I'm so tired of seeing people Valor Rank 63 and be full BM gear, it is ridiculous.

Ok so I am now Valor Rank 66 and I have 2 pieces of Battlemaster gear (total of 6 Battlemaster commendations). My friend just hit Valor Rank 60 and handed in his dailies/weeklies, opened 4 bags and got 3 Battlemaster Commendations. I know it's supposed to be 25% but something seriously has got to give. I know rng is bad, but it honestly can't be this bad.

Bioware are you 100% sure that there is no way that these bags could be bugged? Because I'm so tired of seeing people Valor Rank 63 and be full BM gear, it is ridiculous.

i was 65 and had just the 2 swords, a friend of mine at 61 had all exept weapons, now he drops fewer commandations, it's 2 weeks he doesn't get 1

While i start dropping 1/3 and i'm almost full

i suppose it's just luck

It's just so annoying seeing kids run around in more Battlemaster than me when they are terrible players. Looks like I am going to just have to farm Warzones and get 1 Battlemaster Comm that way...

Btw I have opened 90% of my bags in a Warzone, does not help 1 bit.

You have what, a 1% difference between champion and bm and in some cases, the raw champion stats are much more useful than the battlemaster... (talking about power/surge).

I have over 700 Champion tokens, I can just buy those pieces and rip out the Enhancements. Also I'm Surge capped anyway and I don't really need crit as the spec I am. So yeaaa...

Dude I'm 12/83 BM bags. People need to quit complaining after only opening a dozen or two. I am valor 69 and am still missing an off-hand, helmet, & relic. Now that is some ****** luck. F U B I O W A R E !

I can assure you I have opened 'a dozen or two'. I'm currently an Aussie playing on an East Coast server. I get lucky to finish my WZ daily each day. I've stopped PvPing for 'fun' because it's not. So the only time I get valor is when I do my WZ daily. I collect boxes when everyone is asleep to finish my Ilum daily. This just shows how little Valor I have been receiving, yet how many Battlemaster bags I would have opened.

I just really hope that ranked warzones will be different and not rng based.

Probability of getting 3 BM comms in 4 bags, given that each bag has a 25% chance of giving a BM comm, is 4.6875%.

Those are not bad odds in all honesty. Its like winning a very mini-lottery. Nothing to see here.

Edited by finkfad