The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Armor Sets Website?

seabromd

Well, I've found from looking at the GTN and Torhead that there are great looking sets... but there's so little info on where to get such sets.

Anyone have thoughts? The one helm I saw was called a RD-16B something or other... I'd love to know if they're quests... randoms... or what!

The Smuggler forum has a thread for gear sets and pistols; I considered doing the same for the BH forums.

Now that I see there is some demand I'll post a link to the thread I create later today.

• 1 month later...

Please do this... a link with pictures on how/ where to get complete armor sets would be so awesome.

so tired of wearing mis matched armor. i can't find a complete suit of "cool" looking heavy armor for my Vanguard Trooper.

another question... im wearing "Nimble Greaves of Deflection" they are moddable and i think i got them from a flashpoint. dark red-ish thighs with dark gray plating. i would love to have a full suit of this color gear.

any ideas where to find the rest of the set?

i kinda like the "treasure hunting" aspect of having to go lots of places to make a complete suit, but not knowing even where to go is over-daunting.