Came across my 1st Speedhacker today

Psyclosis

char name Angelá a lvl 10 jedi sage on Canderous Orda server approx 10:40am central in Huttball, moving at speed of lightning whole game everyone saw it and reported it.

Lame how **** like this happens and i hope it doesnt start to become a frequent thing now

char name Angelá a lvl 10 jedi sage on Canderous Orda server approx 10:40am central in Huttball, moving at speed of lightning whole game everyone saw it and reported it.

Lame how **** like this happens and i hope it doesnt start to become a frequent thing now

The worst is when they hack at, say, 1.2x normal speed. Then its a very distinctive advantage especially for melees class while not being completely obvious. It also has the ability to make you immune to stuns/snares...Happens a lot more than most people realize.

Edited by ImURmaster

Why are you posting this here? This is the wrong forum.

Why are you posting this here? This is the wrong forum.

How is this the wrong forum? It was huttball. I am so tired of the forum mods deleting these posts, bio even admitted at the Guild summit ( in a very public way ) that hacking was a problem.

This is a quote of what was said..

"Speed hacking/lag switching/exploiting – we want to control them before we get to season 1 of ranked warzones. We have multiple teams working in detection and control and also we are increasing the size of these teams. Patch 1.2 being a pre-season will give us time to catch them."

Edited by Badlander

The worst is when they hack at, say, 1.2x normal speed. Then its a very distinctive advantage especially for melees class while not being completely obvious. It also has the ability to make you immune to stuns/snares...Happens a lot more than most people realize.

Yep - basically it gives them a few extra skillpoints the rest of us needed to spend to get a 15% speed bonus (i.e. assassins, ops, marauder, etc.) and negates snares (but not stuns/roots). Unfortunately, it's not as easy to identify when someone is speed-hacking at such a small increased value, since many of the potential hackers will likely either stop moving once they realise they're snared and in danger of making it obvious or there are skills such as predation -which can be used permanently by Rage specced Marauders to give a 50% movement speed bonus which negates the 50% slow, or an annihilation marauder can give a +80% movement speed version, although not permanently, in which case the character will still move even faster than normal with a 50% slow. The only ones I've successfully managed to catch and report are the ones that have hacked their speed to very high values making it blatantly obvious - and fortunately, I've never seen the characters I've reported ever again.

Edited by SinnedWill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.