Accuracy for anni pvp. Cap or cba?

gibmachine

Like the title says.

It's pretty damn awful to see "resist" or "miss" on annihilate or rupture when you pop trinket and adrenal. On the other hand, capping accuracy (I remember reading somewhere that it's supposed to be 103% for pvp) would come at the expense of power and surge and we all know that bleed crits are basically our #1 damage source.

So yeah, gimme your thoughts. Personally, I'd lean towards power/surge but would like to hear opinions from more experiences maras here.

PS. I'm in full champion if that helps somehow. Just started on collecting BM tokens (yay patch).

Edited by gibmachine

capping accuracy (I remember reading somewhere that it's supposed to be 103% for pvp)

You want between 5% and 15% ACC for PvP. 10% is a good mark for most purposes. If you want to slam tank Assassins, up to 15% is a good idea.

would come at the expense of power and surge and we all know that bleed crits are basically our #1 damage source.

In terms of damage categories, it is not.

Why do people think that the 2k damage tick total from your dots is where most of our damage comes from? It's not, it's supplementary.

Maybe but still I feel like enemies' health is dropping the fastest when I applied berserk'd rupture.