need help - gear/specc!

Gumpen

hello

im almost lvl 50 now.. I wanted the most damage specc.. which is teh one with graveround in I think :p ...

which stats is my main concerns? AIM for sure -> Endurance and then what? power or crit? what do people go for?

as for pvp gear - which set should I aim for if I want max dps out of it?

last question.. anyone have some decent dps rotations at lvl 50? im pretty low on "shells" most of the time :(

thx in advance!! :)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#8000cZMIkrRrdRzbzZbcb.1

If this is serious then this is probably the spec your looking for at 50. Rotation would normally go like:

Grav Grav Grav HIB Demo Grav Grav Grav HIB Demo etc etc

Use FA in situations if the are running away from you since it will slow them.

Gear wise you want to go like Aim/End/Pwr/Surge/Crit for gunnery although I prefer Aim/End/Crit/Surge/Pwr

Asking questions about what type of gear to go after makes me question the authenticity of this post. Easily enough in the order it will go Centurian Eliminator/Champion Eliminator/BM Eliminator. Get your 4 piece set for the bonus and throw in some Rakata pieces to help maximise your stats. If you go with Crit as a main stat like I do then the Champ Combat Medic Gloves are perfect to strip the Mod and add to your Eliminator sets.

no this is not a joke.. I haven been able to play much since release and I didnt really read the forums much.. I tried the search function, but didnt really found what I was looking for.

anyways thx a lot :)