Serious Issue With Robes (Huge ***!)

Baxtorian

I love wearing my Sith robes, but there is a serious graphical issue here. Why is it when I put it on, my *** protrudes immensely? Unless we're all wearing fanny packs underneath that we're never told about. Please make it so my *** doesn't constantly make me look like... I can't think of the term. What were those things women wore during the renaissance or classical era that they'd put in their dress to make their *** stick way out? Maybe I don't even have the era right... Regardless! I want a flatter ***! BioWare, make it so.

It's supposed to be a "fix" for several clipping issues but frankly, it's kinda poor fix. Apparently, it's been raised as an issue (according to interview with one of the devs around the launch) but so far, nothing's been said about it.

There was a huge thread about this in the knight forums too. Sad thing is, when the male skin wears a normal chestpiece and a pair of legs that are "robe-like" you don't experience the same issue.

well, if our male models didn't look like they had BALLOONS back there, clipping wouldn't be an issue. but the whole model design is a diff issue entirely (but still needs to be looked at)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.