Legacy Of The Force: Revelation

deneric

Okay, I've been loving the LOTF books. I've even managed to enjoy Karen Traviss's first two entries, but this latest one, Revelation, has just been AWFUL. It's like the epitome of everything people would complain about with her; poor characterization, mango-obsession, and just general awkwardness in her humor and wording. Not to mention a near-complete disregard for established lore (aside from what she's already written).

On top of all that, the book seems pointless beyond describing the passage of time ... and ruining my positive connotation to mandolorians. So I'm just curious, would it really be all that bad if I just skipped the last 140 pages? Or should I just trudge through it?

Wait the novels or the comics?

I coulda sworn she quit.

Novels, and I believe she did, but the book was still written before then ;P You're thinking Legacy, the comic book series. Not Legacy Of The Force, the novel series

Novels, and I believe she did, but the book was still written before then ;P You're thinking Legacy, the comic book series. Not Legacy Of The Force, the novel series

Oh Ok.

Anyway, there is a reason she quit. Nobody likes her pretty much. And she made the Mando's seem the elite race/group ever built. And the way she hates the Jedi so much bothers me...