Suggestion - Guild Legacy system

Joshinu

I've just recently had a thought and was wondering what other people might think about it.

Similar to a players Legacy, a Guild Legacy would be something your guild would level up to whatever level and unlock certain awesome features for the guild. It could be some pretty standard stuff that other MMO's have like mass summons/rez, bonus EXP, Skill Gains, etc. But I also thought it would be great to integrate some of the stuff players have.

Here are some suggestions I would have

-Leveling each species combination for a specific class would bolster the buff provided by that class.

-Leveling each profession to max would unlock more powerful/longer lasting versions of enhancements and stims and such for guild members.

-OR reduce the amount of materials required to make items for each profession (possibly with the caveat that they go directly to the GBank or something).

Something else that would be great is that you could set up "sister guilds," as they are called now, as a part of your Legacy Guild where each one carries the same Guild Legacy name and can be set up like we will be able to set the relationships of our characters. This could solve the problem of guilds that have grown beyond the player cap and keep everyone connected. This also would encourage guilds to have a mirror version of their guild on the opposing faction. Leveling a guild up of the opposite faction on the same server yields special item rewards or more stuff to modify your Guild Ship, stuff similar to player Legacy but on a larger, guild scale.

I know it would be quite a huge undertaking but the answers I heard at the Guild Summit when Guild utilities and progression were brought up was "we'd like to" or "sometime soon yeah" and that figuring out how to implement the system is the biggest issue with some of these features. I know it's easy for me to say "take the Legacy system and blow it up to the size of a guild" but in my opinion, that would be a really, really awesome way to do guild progression.

So what does everyone else think about something like this? What cool perks or challenges would you want to see in a Guild Legacy system?