Sentinels and Zen not working right?

Xerain

So i've noticed while playing my sentinel that Zen doesn't seem to be making the Overload Saber dots crit sometimes and it doesn't consume the charge. Cauterize with Zen popped on the other hand seems to make the burns crit all the time.

Am i the only one seeing this?

You do guys know Overload Saber stacks...

So 1 stack will do 200 damage a tick, 2 stacks will do 400 damage a tick and 3 stack will do 600 damage a tick. Not that OS will do 200 + 200 + 200 damage a tick when 3 stacks.

So what this mean is Zen will proc much better and healer quicker than Overload saber alone. And for highest numbers Zen should be saved after 3 stacks of Overload saber.

You do guys know Overload Saber stacks...

So 1 stack will do 200 damage a tick, 2 stacks will do 400 damage a tick and 3 stack will do 600 damage a tick. Not that OS will do 200 + 200 + 200 damage a tick when 3 stacks.

So what this mean is Zen will proc much better and healer quicker than Overload saber alone. And for highest numbers Zen should be saved after 3 stacks of Overload saber.

Yes i do know all of this.

earlier i was running around and had 4 stacks of zen sitting there and 2 stacks of OS on the target so i paused to see if it would tick and it did nothing so i popped cauterize and then the stacks of zen shot down. yes i waited more than a global too... i Slashed between.