So what exactly does zen do or work?

khsolo

18% hp I think. Not positive but it should be that in theory, since 2% heal from 6 dot crits, plus 1% each from group zen heal)

18% is correct.

In the example in the OP, that would mean 3060. If used at 8500 and assuming no other damage or healing occurs, and you get all six ticks, you'd end up with 11,560.

Edited by Keja

18% is correct.

In the example in the OP, that would mean 3060. If used at 8500 and assuming no other damage or healing occurs, and you get all six ticks, you'd end up with 11,560.

How cant you get all 6 ticks? target dying would be my best guess right?

But in that case its ok cause the fight is over and you use inspiration anyway

Thats basically the only self healing you can get as watchman besides your medpack and force call which you can use only every 20 mins i believe yes?

• 2 weeks later...
How cant you get all 6 ticks? target dying would be my best guess right?

But in that case its ok cause the fight is over and you use inspiration anyway

Thats basically the only self healing you can get as watchman besides your medpack and force call which you can use only every 20 mins i believe yes?

Sorry, I missed this.

You can miss some/all ticks of Zen if the dot is resisted (Assassin/Shadow 100% force resist ability), Zen expires, the target dies, or if the dot is cleansed (the last two don't consume Zen ticks though, you can still reapply a dot to get the benefit).

Any time your dots crit, you get 2% of your health back; it's 3% with Zen.

Edited by Keja