**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are they finishing the rest of the people off today, cuz im getting really sick of this.

Dec 13th, but it says 14th on the account page...

same on mine as well, the emails in my email say dec 13, but in account management it says the 14th lol, meh whatever really i'm sure we're gonna get in, grab a cold one and RELAX!

are they finishing the rest of the people off today, cuz im getting really sick of this.

Dec 13th, but it says 14th on the account page...

Yes, and I quote StephenReid "Morning! We are entering into the final stretch for outstanding invites. Those of you who pre-ordered in December should be happy today - barring any major issues."

Pretty much says right there that everyone that's purchased the game will be in by the end of the day.

12/12 here, but have this in code redemtion history

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Says 12/16/11 ready to play, but no email with code yet.

You don't need a code, just launch your client and play!!

please hurry with the next wave....i'd like to play alil before work. cause i know after i get hom at 12 est, the servers are gonna be full to the brim with uber ques, and likely dc issues, cause its likely the majorit will be waiting to get home, or staying up, or calling out tomorrow cause they got invite today. for some reason i feel like now before work will be my only chance til sunday...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.