Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell him he needs to ENTER HIS PRE-ORDER CODE on his SWTOR account!

Like I said he Pre-ordered in early Sept. and redeemed his code in early Sept. we don't know what the problem is. he also didn't get an invitation to the final 2 beta stress tests which were open to everyone.

In a word, PATHETIC. Having worked for the government for a time I've seen some pretty inept management of various programs. I suppose that is expected in the government sector but in the private sector you typically expect things to be run in what appears to be a manner that at least appears to have a thoughtful professional guiding it. This is, hands down, the most ham handed, chaotic and inept launch to any major product that I can recall. The usual practice is to attempt to deliver more than is promised or the customer expects. Sadly this is an example of anything but that. Expectations were very high, delivery remains to be seen. In such a highly anticipated release management of expectations is critical. The words "Early Game Access" ring hollow. Thus far it has been anything but Early and has been most noted for a complete lack of Game Access. If they can't guarantee early access to those who went through the trouble to pre-order months ahead of time, how the hell do they expect to manage the deluge of people clambering for access on 12/20? You get no second chances to make first impressions and my first impression is far from positive.

^ Derp.

Like I said he Pre-ordered in early Sept. and redeemed his code in early Sept. we don't know what the problem is. he also didn't get an invitation to the final 2 beta stress tests which were open to everyone.

tell him to look in his spam folder lol

The last 2 betas were not open to everyone. Only the first one. I was not in the 2nd one.

So I ask a quesiton of what happens if pre-order customers don't get in before relase date - and It gets shut down and referred here?

I guess it's hurry up and wait. I seem to recall reading we are supposed to see the e-mail today from Origin as well with the full # correct?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.