**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in 11 minutes after the initial release on the 13th, haven't played at all been waiting for friend who pre-ordered and submitted his code early Sept. for all those who ordered late, I wish you luck but at least your not stuck in his shoes... seeing as he pre-ordered 2-3 months prior and is still not in.

Tell him he needs to ENTER HIS PRE-ORDER CODE on his SWTOR account!

if you have this in youre code redeem thingie in your acount page

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

you will get a invite right ? even tho the main page wants you to enter a product code ?

In a word, PATHETIC. Having worked for the government for a time I've seen some pretty inept management of various programs. I suppose that is expected in the government sector but in the private sector you typically expect things to be run in what appears to be a manner that at least appears to have a thoughtful professional guiding it. This is, hands down, the most ham handed, chaotic and inept launch to any major product that I can recall. The usual practice is to attempt to deliver more than is promised or the customer expects. Sadly this is an example of anything but that. Expectations were very high, delivery remains to be seen. In such a highly anticipated release management of expectations is critical. The words "Early Game Access" ring hollow. Thus far it has been anything but Early and has been most noted for a complete lack of Game Access. If they can't guarantee early access to those who went through the trouble to pre-order months ahead of time, how the hell do they expect to manage the deluge of people clambering for access on 12/20? You get no second chances to make first impressions and my first impression is far from positive.

I got in 11 minutes after the initial release on the 13th, haven't played at all been waiting for friend who pre-ordered and submitted his code early Sept. for all those who ordered late, I wish you luck but at least your not stuck in his shoes... seeing as he pre-ordered 2-3 months prior and is still not in.

theres a few of us that have pre-ordered a few months ago and got screwed when we tried to put the code in.. thats how we got lumped into this thread.

if you have this in youre code redeem thingie in your acount page

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

you will get a invite right ? even tho the main page wants you to enter a product code ?

yes, that should be correct. That is also under mine also. So im still waiting to get activated.

In a word, PATHETIC. Having worked for the government for a time I've seen some pretty inept management of various programs. I suppose that is expected in the government sector but in the private sector you typically expect things to be run in what appears to be a manner that at least appears to have a thoughtful professional guiding it. This is, hands down, the most ham handed, chaotic and inept launch to any major product that I can recall. The usual practice is to attempt to deliver more than is promised or the customer expects. Sadly this is an example of anything but that. Expectations were very high, delivery remains to be seen. In such a highly anticipated release management of expectations is critical. The words "Early Game Access" ring hollow. Thus far it has been anything but Early and has been most noted for a complete lack of Game Access. If they can't guarantee early access to those who went through the trouble to pre-order months ahead of time, how the hell do they expect to manage the deluge of people clambering for access on 12/20? You get no second chances to make first impressions and my first impression is far from positive.

HAHAHA, anything but early...Remember the times when a game would launch and be unplayable for a week? Give me a break.

Get over yourself. They are new.

GAH totally annoying people who pre-ordered on the 11th and 12th getting in. Little ol' me who did it on the 10th still waiting please hurry up Bioware!

Did you check code redemption on your my accounts page on the website to make sure you didn't just miss the email?