**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BIOWARE stop being so damn lazxy. SEND THE OTHER WAVES NOOOOOW. **** it's not that difficult **** you have had soooooooooooo much time to think about how your going to do this and how to split up the days and now you *********** up..... gosh darnit. c'mon

PS sorry for the nerd raging -_-

Only problem with that .... then you would be on here complaining about queue times.

Deep breaths .... in through the nose out through the mouth

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Absolute *********** joke, 2 hours and they cant even get a full day in this 2nd wave

screw you bioware

It seems to be each wave is about half to 3/4 a day, which means I either will get in on the last wave (dec 12th) or not at all today.

Im just upset because I tried to enter my code in early november and the site kept refusing to let me, then once it went through it registered as the 12th =/

oh well looks like im just gonna put on some sunglasses and go outside, I just hope my body doesnt turn into dust

I got up at 6AM today because I thought for certain I'd get in on the first wave.

I pre-ordered on 12/9 at 5:10 PST. I missed this last wave by what appears to be an hour and I have to go to work in 30 minutes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solabysz

I'm guessing you can't redeem your code until you're granted EGA cuz I tried to enter mine and it said it's already being used...which would make me think I already did it but the box on the screen that says to redeem it isn't checked off.

People with that problem are being told to contact customer support

If you click on the redeem code option on the right hand menu it should say you have already registered, you only get the tick box one when you redeem the full version

man , plz give me a little help on this, i tried the support too but no answer in 1hour+...

i have redeemed the code infact if i go in my acc page under redeem code there is the date 10 dec ,

but in the main page of the acc the redeem box isnt checked !?

what should i do?!

ps never experiece all this crap for an early acces , bha.