I think i have a really good idea!!!! Pls share

ZiggyRudder

So I know that technically it would be stealing or something or maybe not even. bet please let me present you with this.... Mass effect 3 just came out today and i played demo last night... I LOVE Star Wars SOOOOO much... This game is the best MMORPG i have played and yet it is still being developed... I am very much an ALTer my self. I love RP.. Anyway not to get carried away.

I feel like right now the stories are great and getting better. I feel attached to each one of my toons due to their own path. But heres a concept for im sure a very future patch... What if you gave us the ability to Talk in Conversations we have with NPC's... Such as, through our mics (like vent or something of that nature idk... 360 used the kinecet mic for it) But I was able to not only press buttons to do things, but i could speak to my guy to do things....or my team mates (companion's hint hint). In this case i would love to see myself responding to the conversations with npc vocally and getting more attached with the story... Too much? I hope yall followed but what a concept right?? :D:D

Im not trying to troll you i promise... that being said your idea is something that has been floating around the industry for years. Unless you can write the code to make it happen, ideas are a dime-a-dozen and I can promise that anything we as players think would be revolutionary or ground breaking has been thought of in a million concept meetings already :(

some peeps probably thought of it before.

Thats the kind of idea you shouldnt share with anyone unless you are rdy to lose it to someone that can actually make it come true and get rich :p

Edited by crazysam

While I like the idea, I am not sure about the implementation.

I am reminded of EQ1 quests where you had to type the EXACT phrase to get the NPC to respond properly. Suffice it to say, the process was mildly annoying at best. Now I know that technology has greatly improved in the last ten to twelve years, but voice recognition is far from perfect. Even if they could implement it, personally, I think it would end up in frustration more than anything else.

Furthermore, coding it into an existing product is all but impossible. You will probably have to wait until the next SW MMO....sorry :(