Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PvP Leveling

Phinion

Anyone else starting to see problems with leveling through PvP coming? I already max out my valour long before I gain another level. If you have coms maxed out the only gains you will see are the little bit of experience and the small amount of credits. Now that Valour will mean almost nothing coming up with 1.2 is there a reason to continue PvP'ing anymore? With the huge valour increase I max out the valour level long before I gain another level.

Currently level 43 and did one match which put my a third of the way through valour 43 in just one warzone.

So BW what are you trying to do here? I do not want to PvE on this toon at all but with that massive amount of valour gained in just one warzone why would I level through PvP anymore since leveling can be done faster through PvE?

yes it is a problem, i too have toons I just want to level through pvp, with the increased valor it sorta makes this thing pointless. Might be an ok thing for new 50's to get gear, but kinda really puts a kibosh on pvping your way up.

yes it is a problem, i too have toons I just want to level through pvp, with the increased valor it sorta makes this thing pointless. Might be an ok thing for new 50's to get gear, but kinda really puts a kibosh on pvping your way up.

Agreed. Was wondering anyone had thoughts on just leveling to about level 48 or so and jst grind the valour points till 50. Trying to max out valour as much as possible. This is an MMO after all and will change somewhere down the line again. When that change comes and they have a new use for valour ranking I want to be as high as possible to limit my work later down the road.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.