Krayt dragon Guild Merger

DooMstrader

Hello DooM here :)

I am the GM of The Grey Wolves.. We started out over 12 years ago as an over 30 FPS clan and still have many players playing FPS games today. In fact we have players in all kinds of games! We have had guilds in SWG/WOW/Planet-side and many other games.. I think all in all we have over 150 active members playing one game or another. We are all about mature game play/having fun and just helping other guild-mates.. Our goals as far as raiding is concerned was to get as far as we can without spending 60 hours a week doing it and so far it has always worked out for us.

Just like many out there we could not wait for the release of SWTOR we talked about it constantly, because we all had so much fun in SWG for many years. To many of us the game was great from levels 1-50 after that left a lot to be desired...Many plan to return when they feel the game is fixed.

Some of our long standing members really love the game and are having a blast playing. They plan on sticking it out through thick and thin because they love the theme of the game.. and how can you blame them? It's Star Wars!

Ok so this is where you guys some in... There has to be a few other guilds on the Krayt Dragon server in the same boat as us...We have around 20 members well geared but cant seem to get them online at the same time, so doing any of the 16 man content is out of the question... We would like to offer a merger or two for a few guilds that would like to hit some of the content... We can offer private forums as well as a 200 person Ventrilo server with a channel dedicated to the merger as long as the forum and Vent rules are followed. If and when players start coming back to the game... the guilds can leave the merger with it's members and no poaching.

Anyway it's just an idea I did it in WOW at one point and we had 300 members and worked out well.

If anyone is interested MSG me or go to http://www.greywolvesclan.com

Thanks

DooMstrader

HI! I am known as Major Yutz and I am the founder of the Grey Wolves Clan. I am one of those players sticking it out and hoping for some good fixes in the near future. Patch 1.2 looks like it has a ton of potential.

But for now, I would guess a lot of us are in the same boat. We are geared enough to do most of the content, but not enough on line at any given time to run it.

If you are looking for end game content, come join us. We are a solid group of mature players, whose motivation is to enjoy the game and the content. Being leet is for a different set of players. Having a good time and getting the content done is who we are.

If youre ready to start playing this game again, send Doom a pm and lets get it rolling. Free vent, great web site and an outstanding group of people to hang with.