A new skill tree for BHs

MrSIlverSurfing

Well I can see changing TM, concerning spamming, but obviously it isn't being offset with other abilities. If it were it wouldn't be a nerf. Has to be sucking for all the DPS BHs. If anything my heals are lacking as a Bodyguard spec, compared to other classes, so if they break my class I will just unsub. Not trying to be negative, I just don't need the aggravation of playing the game.

So vague on the nerf. I will assume its the tracer missle debuff.

Shame they are doing this rather than fixing the biggest issue in the game - PVP and lack of end game

I assume you are trying to troll since there's changes for PVP (new Wzs / Reward Mechanics) and PVE (new operations) upcoming in 1.2.

I assume you are trying to troll since there's changes for PVP (new Wzs / Reward Mechanics) and PVE (new operations) upcoming in 1.2.

read the whole article...

Class changes in 1.2 include new abilities for the Warrior and the Knight, a nerf for the Bounty Hunter, and more.

No, they are giving us a New Romance-able companion the "Wild Nerf"... This is to settle the Inter-Species Romance Arc (ISRA) problem that arose earlier back in Beta. Thus granting the "Nerf-Herder" Title.

Seriously we are under played AC as PT's. I'm in a decent size guild and there are only 2 of us as PT's, Nerf us hard enough and you won't find any of us left.

Just my opinion, no facts were used in this post

Edited by Kavell

No, they are giving us a New Romance-able companion the "Wild Nerf"... This is to settle the Inter-Species Romance Arc (ISRA) problem that arose earlier back in Beta. Thus granting the "Nerf-Herder" Title.

Seriously we are under played AC as PT's. I'm in a decent size guild and there are only 2 of us as PT's, Nerf us hard enough and you won't find any of us left.

Just my opinion, no facts were used in this post

I haven't met a single person who think Powertech is OP. I doubt PTs are what's getting nerfed. Common sense points right at Arsenal Merc, and since they're making sweeping changes that will auto-respec everyone, I think they're rebuilding some of the trees, which hopefully means Arsenal won't be just about spamming Tracer Missiles until something procs anymore.

Edited by Vid-szhite