40 minutes til new wave

betadecay

yeah one new pve.

They just need to say heck with it and open the rest in one fell swoop. So far the staggering has NOT worked to their advantage in the community, nor does the excuse of not overloading servers make up for lost names, inability to be playing from start with friends or guildies, and having a myriad of other MMO launches to draw upon in comparison really undercuts the morale of the player base as to its long term stability.

All in all a PR nightmare for a lot of poor call center folks.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah one new pve.

They just need to say heck with it and open the rest in one fell swoop. So far the staggering has NOT worked to their advantage in the community, nor does the excuse of not overloading servers make up for lost names, inability to be playing from start with friends or guildies, and having a myriad of other MMO launches to draw upon in comparison really undercuts the morale of the player base as to its long term stability.

All in all a PR nightmare for a lot of poor call center folks.

My friend got it yesterday and he is of course waiting for me to get my EA. People are way too ***** when it comes to getting their names and losing a couple of days gametime when really all of us december guys have only lost one.

Can you email and remind me too?

What's the point. If you did somehow manage to travel to the past, you'd simply create an alternate timeline. Heck, you probably have and the alternate timeline already exists. The 'you' in this timeline is still stuck waiting on his invite though, completely oblivious to the fact that in the near future he's going to build a time machine that spawns a new timeline.

:p

Edited by revial

I think this would be more realistic.

Wave 1: Remaining Pre-Orders on Dec 7th - All of December 8th

Wave 2: All of December 9th - Part of December 10th

Wave 3: Rest of December 10th - Part of December 11th

Not sure if they will cover over the 13th due to the huge amount of pre-orders in this time but I'm sure thats how it will go.

yea realistic, heart-shattering... but wait im a 13th.. that would be.. a "shot in the ding-ding" if you w ill