The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Introducing Carpathian. First MMO :)

Hostility

Hey guys! As I stated in the title this is my first MMO and I am looking to get really involved with this community and play with more and more people. Right now I am leveling a Jedi Shadow, currently level 11, on the Canderous Ordo server. Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated and if anybody would like to play with my I go by LeCarpathian on that server.

Greetings Hostility and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started. We also have our handy New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources which shocases various links that might assist you.

We have several member created guides that might help out, too!

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are paying, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

You stated you were part of Canderous Orb. If you are looking for a guild or looking to connect with others on your server, please check out the Server Group Forums for that area! You can also look for a Guild in the recruitment section for that server as well!

Hope that helps!

Hello there. you can find your class specific forums here (shadow specific). To make your game play easier, just remember to keep your gear updated as you level. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the forums. The community (hopefully) will be kind enough to answer anything you are having trouble with. Just make sure to search the forums for any questions that you might have first. Chances are, they have already been asked and answered many times over.