If BW is going to gimp our def, at least reduce the CD on our Interupt!!!!!!

BrystShevr

I mean, don't we have the longest interrupt? 12 seconds is absolutely pointless. BHs have the missile ability that casts for 1.5 secs and hits for 2.5k+ each strike? They spam this over and over again!!!

At least LET me use my SKILL at INTERRUPTING this! Give me a chance to interrupt it! Don't cut my legs out from under me with this ridiculously long cool down!

If my reflexes are fast enough to see the cast and stop it, LET ME DO IT!

/rant off

I mean, don't we have the longest interrupt? 12 seconds is absolutely pointless. BHs have the missile ability that casts for 1.5 secs and hits for 2.5k+ each strike? They spam this over and over again!!!

At least LET me use my SKILL at INTERRUPTING this! Give me a chance to interrupt it! Don't cut my legs out from under me with this ridiculously long cool down!

If my reflexes are fast enough to see the cast and stop it, LET ME DO IT!

/rant off

Um dirty kick? Um flash grenade?

Distract-Dirty Kick-Flashbang-Distract. You'll only fill their resolve bar with the Flashbang which shouldn't matter as by that point they should almost be dead. The thing that really frustrates me with our disrupt is the 10m range...

Well... I guess I just manage my interrupts better than you then? I mean... I have Dirty Kick on a 30s CD so generally its there when I need it. In PVP I very rarely use Flashbang because of how it fills too many resolve bars for little benefit (due to AOEs, dots and bad team mates...) so it is there is I absolutely need to stop that extra heal.

Mostly, though, I accept that I'm not going to (and shouldn't be able to) interrupt every heal. Stopping 2-3 heals is generally enough to turn the tide, especially if there are two of us both interrupting the target.

Thinking about this some more...

Shouldn't it make sense that the person in the role of a tank who can dodge/mitigate/absorb the MOST amount of damage have the slowest CD on their interrupt, while the person in the role of a DPSer who CANNOT dodge/mitigate/absorb a large amount of damage have the FASTEST CD on their interrupt?

The way its set up now seems absolutely backwards to me....

Well... I guess I just manage my interrupts better than you then? I mean... I have Dirty Kick on a 30s CD so generally its there when I need it. In PVP I very rarely use Flashbang because of how it fills too many resolve bars for little benefit (due to AOEs, dots and bad team mates...) so it is there is I absolutely need to stop that extra heal.

Mostly, though, I accept that I'm not going to (and shouldn't be able to) interrupt every heal. Stopping 2-3 heals is generally enough to turn the tide, especially if there are two of us both interrupting the target.

5 gold stars for you pal. Thank you.

Oh and if you complain about your CD's. That's another reason why dirty fighting is viable in pvp.

Right....

Well I don't have DK on a 30s CD. Listen people, I'm not talking about one V one here with nothing on cool down....that's an easy win.

I'm talking about SURVIVABILITY. In the middle of the fray, when you've been fighting and everything else is on cool down.

Look at the numbers....

Let's take a BH spamming Tracer Missle.

In 30 secs they can spam it 20 times! 30/1.5=20. Let's say that it hits for 2.5k each time. 20x2.5 = 50,000!

If my interrupt is on a 12 second cool down I can stop 2 of those 2.5kx2 = 5k -> 50,000 -5k = 45k

If I use DK ONE TIME that gives me THREE SECONDS where the BH is not spamming Tracer Missile -> 3-1/5=2, 2x2.5k = 5k, 45,000 - 5k = 40k

After this my DK is on cool down, my interrupt is on cool down, and like you stated flash grenade is pretty much worthless with all the aoe, and area stuns going off...

So, you can say that you manage interrupts better than i do, but I don't really take you serious....

Topic starter has a point. Not because of BHs, who aren't really that dangerous when they catch someone's attention. But since all the nerfs our ability to deal with the healers worsened by a huge amount. And when meeting a healer with filled resolve bar, we basically can interrupt only one of his heals every 12 seconds, which simply won't bring us anywhere near disabling him. So, yeah, I'd love to see the reduction of interrupt CD.

Um dirty kick? Um flash grenade?

Force Charge? Force Choke? Intimidating Roar? These things don't stop a Marauder from having an 8s (or 6s) cd interrupt.

Storm? Harpoon? Cryo Grenade? Neural Surge? Vanguard still gets their 8s (6s) cd interrupt.