The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hi I'm CJ and I'm not shy!

CJAShadow

Heh. Well my real name is Christian though people online have always called me CJ in games cause its easier to type quickly.

I just started playing last weekend and I am relaly enjoying the game. Though I wish there were more people on (I went with Master Zhar Lestin). My time zone is PST though I hang out with friends at night so I play more often after dinner.

I really enjoy grouping when I have some time, which is more on the weekends then the weekdays. Power leveling is not my strong suit.

Since I had been reading the forums a bit I chose a Scoundrel as my first character. a Stealth Healer sounds like a lot of fun to me heh. The only other MMORPG that I have played is Ragnarok Online. Played that for a few years on a private server for a few years when I was younger. Honestly I tried WOW for a week and thought the battle speed was too slow to interest me. SWTOR seems to be a bit faster and controlling your companion adds another element to it.

Anyway leave a hello even if we arent on the same server, I'm the random guy who will heal you from nowhere.