Attention to all Singaporean/Malaysian SWTOR players!

Enyxian

Greetings,

I am Enyxian, better known as Mezame in-game (Master Dar'Nala, Wound in the Force).

I hope this message reaches all Star Wars: The Old Republic players from Singapore and Malaysia, old and new. There's a growing community of us on Facebook who share ideas and information on Facebook. We have been around since before the original Launch Day (20th December 2011) with some of us having tried the beta in end 2011 and enjoying Early-Game-Access.

I would like to extend an invitation to all Singaporean and Malaysian players to our humble and growing community (429 members as of 4th March 2012 12.20am Singapore time) here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/108857412557760/

Since it is a closed group to guard against spammers and unwanted credit solicitors, your request for entry into the group can only be confirmed by the administrators of the page.

You can expect to find a list of available Singaporean/Malaysian guilds on the available SWTOR servers, including the latest Asian Pacific ones inside the Facebook page. The page is also always bustling with activity. The aim is to provide a one-stop connection point for both Republic and Imperial players from Singapore and Malaysia to make friends with one another and perhaps find guilds on servers for flash points, operations, PVP purposes and even general questing.

Hope to see you there! Till then, May the Force be with You.

Warmest regards,

Mezame

P.S. Hope the admins can sticky this! Spread the word! Cheers!

Edited by Enyxian