Restart Mission

Yaesive

You might want to give a bit more details (use spoiler tags if needed), pretty hard to figure out what exactly it is that you did/want undone.

Assuming it's some quest that gave you choice to either fight or negotiate or something, there's the "Reset" button you can use to reset the mission (have to be outside of it's area if it's instanced) to it's initial state (some missions "change name" during them though, so in that case it resets to the start of the state you are currently at).

On Alderaan when I got to the Planet Boss (Another Jedi).

I clicked on the first cycle the "Then you Died" option and begun combat against the boss instead of cycling through any further story and looking at TORHEAD it appears there was a great many story.

Is there a way to undo what I have done so I can run the rest of the story and gain the loyalty points from my companion?

If by "story" you mean additional conversation options, then yes, reseting the mission might work. That only works if you havent completed it yet of course, ie you still have something like "return to your ship" in questlog for that quest. Try the reset in that case.