Suggestions

crowes

Ok so ive played every mmo since 1999 and this one isnt bad but id like to see more and im wondering why you folks didnt start out with some of the basics that we all know mmo players want. Alot of us want macros 1 or 2 lines to combine a cast time spell or ability with an instant cast, to add on emotes and to use for things such as guild recruiting.

Why not , a more <alot more> versatile UI resizeable components that can be moved around as we see fit and our play styles require? Also why no focus target pic? and Seriously i want to see the target of my target and its cast bar which should say whats being cast . And a macro such as /cast suchnsuch @ focus. where are the slash commands? why cant i /target someone? You guys can do better and im not undeerstandin why with whats out there you thought this was good enough. Trust me it isnt.

We want viable world pvp zones where we dont just stand there face to face lagging with 2 fps versus 60 players doing the same old thing zerg kill run regroup blah blah.

Suggestion to quickly help Ilum out, make north south and cenrtral all spawn crates that can only be looted if you own that node, add in scavenging treasure boxes biologic crystals etc etc that are spread throughout the zone that have a rare but viable chance to drop the alloys etc that you get from hardmode end bosses. These things will spread the fight out you will have a chance to catch solos farming nodes etc and it will give a better reason to fight for the north and south nodes than ohh joy ill get a lil more valor if i can stay online during the 50 versus 60 in central.

Add a captain at each end that can only be accessed if you meet certain criterea such as owning all bases killing a certain amount of players that day etc etc make it a raid boss 16 man or somesuch with each faction having one shot at him per week depending if they meet the criteria and having a shot at unique pvp items weapons relics armor or battle master tokens.

I have noticed alot of players going republic from imperial because republic seems to have an advantage i have noticed that versus like geared players my Merc has to work very hard versus Consulars and Troopers as well as smugglers that being said i dont think the difference is that huge but it is there.

I have alot more suggestions and ideas and im curious how my input will be percieved, we will see i guess so have fun, im enjoying swtor but id really like to see it improved soon before the exodus begins.

ps: yes i know i ramble and my punctuation etc sucks but think about what i said here and im sure reasonable folks will agree.

Stormcrowe , Infinite Empire

The UI issues are one of my main issues with the game currently. Truly the target of target thing is a real need especially for healers to work at proactive healing.

I've also noticed that while I can tap my F1 key a second time to heal my own companion I can't also tap the F2 to heal my partners... no rather I have to click directly on the picture in the UI.

Resizing and more bars are very much needed. I would love to have a bar set up for pvp, group healing, and questing where there are different needs. But No, I have to reset my bars each time. It becomes tedious when a simple bar swap could solve the issue. 4 is just not enough :)

Edited by SvanaDeLoren

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a thread for feedback compilations.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum. If you'd like to add your list of suggestions, we encourage you to post in the following thread in the interest of helping us keep compilations consolidated:

Thank you!