Hoth/Quest Trooper armor info request

I've looked through the forums until I can barely see straight, and can't find any answers on this. Someone please help!

The trooper progression video has two sets of armor I like the look of for Vanguards. One is from the jungle planet (Quesh?) and is dark green. The other is from Hoth and is blue/white. Of course, I'm only assuming the armor is from these planets because that's where the troopers are while wearing them.

What I need to know is the name of the armor sets AND where to get them. Or alternatively, if someone can tell me they conclusively don't exist in game, that's good to know, too. Either way I can stop obsessing over it. Damn OCD.

Your help is appreciated!

Are you talking about the scout armor? Like, the sets with the kama and funny shoulder spike things?

If so the TT-16A set is off Belsalvis (that's where I picked up the helmet) and the blue/white set is actually crafted. It's a mid-20s moddable set called "Outcast" that is just helmet, chest, and greaves.

You need to procure the schematics for them manually through the GTN or crew skills missions.

Are you talking about the scout armor? Like, the sets with the kama and funny shoulder spike things?

If so the TT-16A set is off Belsalvis (that's where I picked up the helmet) and the blue/white set is actually crafted. It's a mid-20s moddable set called "Outcast" that is just helmet, chest, and greaves.

You need to procure the schematics for them manually through the GTN or crew skills missions.

I honestly don't have a clue what armor it is, just that it looks great and I hope is moddable. It's from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e75_UyKQyyA

It's the green set from the first vanguard bit, and the blue/white stuff from the second part.

Edited by cobaltpraetorian

I honestly don't have a clue what armor it is, just that it looks great and I hope is moddable. It's from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e75_UyKQyyA

It's the green set from the first vanguard bit, and the blue/white stuff from the second part.

I have never found the helmet seen on the green set, not ever, even beta. The second set does not exist in that color scheme. The blue/white set can be earned from operations and hardmode flashpoints via the vendors on the fleet in the 'Supplies' section. The colors are not the same however and the helmet is not part of any of those sets. The helmet is the same model (different color scheme) as the centurion, champion, and battlemaster PvP commendation helmet.

I have never found the helmet seen on the green set, not ever, even beta. The second set does not exist in that color scheme. The blue/white set can be earned from operations and hardmode flashpoints via the vendors on the fleet in the 'Supplies' section. The colors are not the same however and the helmet is not part of any of those sets. The helmet is the same model (different color scheme) as the centurion, champion, and battlemaster PvP commendation helmet.

Thanks for the headsup. Anyone else have any more info?