I love Commando but..

JediMarvel

Seriously, the class is fun, the game mechanics are bad *** and I love walking around as Gunnery just blasting every poor chump that gets in my way lol. I know we have hate, I get some messages sometimes saying "is that all u can do is push one button" when in reality I dont use grav round constantly but lets not lie to ourselves, every once in awhile its so damn fun and I mean it just to spam grav round into an unsuspecting player when noones really looking lol.

Im doing pretty good with most classes, i find mauraders the hardest to beat, i use concussion charge, send them flying and they just force leap back into combat.. if their near dead they just use both sheilds so my damage is pitiful or they have this mechinism like rogues in wow did with cheat death where my attacks take off like 26 dmg.. that class is seriously deadly if played right.

any tips against mauraders.

Edited by JediMarvel

Play with friends.

Any melee in proper gear can interrupt all we have, we defenceless vs melee, so just run to other players in hope for help. Only way. You can't break the distance with melee in this game, they just jump to you again. Broken mechanics, broken pvp.