Disappointed at the Warzone game play!

Darknightosb

Disappointed at the Warzone game play!

I am disappointed with Warzone game play that is happening at this stage of SWTOR!

People are leaving the WZ prematurely, Running around just racking up points for themselves and do not care to win the match but rather just level up and gain rewards to gear up!

If we are going to be play a game with Awards, I would like to see a medal award system that awards medals based on what people are doing to win the Warzone objective and not just attending the Warzone to farm medals!

Each medal should have a different amount of points awarded to team or a player that obtains that medal during that match.

A title using the name of the medal can be obtained once a player has been awarded a pre determined amount of medals during several matches played.

Below are some examples using Hutball!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solo Player Medals:

The Heroic one: Most medals won during match. (Shared if a another player has same amount.)

The Hot Dog: Scores most points during match without passes.

This is Hutball!: Scores and Passes as well as damages other players while on defense and offense.

The Selfless: Most passes during match.

Team effort Medals:

The Home Team: Not allowing opposing team to score or handle the ball during match.

The Golden Eggs: Your team scores at least one point and does not allow the other team to score.

The Wolf Pack: Every player on your team has damaged a ball carrier during match.

Defense Medals:

Fatality!: Killing blow on the ball carrier.

Partner in crime!: Guarding a player that obtained a killing blow on the ball carrier during that possession.

Medic in the house!: Healing a player that obtained a killing blow on the ball carrier during that possession.

The Nurse: Healing players on your team while on defense.

The Aggressor!: First Damage on the Ball carrier.

The Controller!: Slowing, stunning, or knockback on the Ball Carrier.

Not in my house!: Solo killing the ball carrier after a catch.

The Disruptor: (Mirror for In Control) Intercepting a pass.

The Savior!: Killing Blow on the ball carrier in the end zone platform before they score.

Lets get em!: DPS players on offense.

Offense Medals:

The Avenger: Killing blow on the player who killed your ball carrier.

I Got your back!: Guarding the ball carrier during that possession.

Medic in the house!: Healing the ball carrier during that possession.

The Nurse: Healing players on your team while on offense.

The Aggressor!: First Damage on a player targeted on the Ball carrier.

The Controller!: Slowing, stunning, or knockback on a player targeted on the Ball Carrier.

Not in my house!: Recover the ball after killing the ball carrier and not allowing a reset on the ball. Your team then scores on that possession..

In control: (Mirror for The Disruptor) Not allowing any Interceptions or losing the ball while in position.

The Savior!: Killing Blow in the end zone platform on a player targeting your ball carrier before your team scores.

Lets get em!: DPS on other players on defense.

I have played several MMO’s on PVP servers, including Warhammer, Conan, and Rift.

Although I play the WZ’s I Enjoy the open world PVP much better because it is not something expected but rather dynamic.

Bioware please resolve the issues with the Warzones and the point system in place so I can gear up and enjoy the game play by winning the match rather than just watching other player farm medals and ignore the objective for Warzone.

I am sure other people can agree or disagree with the above system but the point is that the Warzones today are just a way of farming and to level up, but without any drive for players to win a match anymore.

Edited by Darknightosb