Dark side companions

Staniak

Im lightside, and I didn't use him much, so I don't know exactly how his reactions play out, but you'll get one that's quite DS before the end of the game....Took a -700 or so affection hit with him due to making a LS choice towards the end.

Yes you get a Dark side Tank pet as your final companion in your mid-late 40's depending on your progression through sidequests etc etc. He's very dark side, like the above poster I took 700 hit on him.

Funnything is though, he's easy to get gifts for to balance that out. I have all my companions at 10k affection and he was the 3rd one to get there even after a lot of heavy deductions from lightside choices.

The later you get a companion the bigger the affection gains...(losses are usually still small, which is why that -700 stood out so much) ...makes up for the limited time you have them. Edited by Inspecter

Pretty much the first three companions you get are all goodies.

Your fourth companion is more neutral seems to like it when you're out there wasting people (although I don't know his views of psychotic cruelty and the such).

Your fifth companion will probably fit best with Dark Side option.