Support ToRHead

Weretigar

I have noticed that we have over 2 million subscriptions, but whenever I want to try to find out how to get a orange item or weapon, Usually no one knows where any of it is even thou it is in the database.

I personally do not have a high end comp to take really good photos or screen shots of models and where to get them.

I personally feel that the community can make or break a good game whether it be good or bad. If we had a more active community on places like ToRHead, or maybe informative guides showing what all mounts looked like where to get interactive guides showing where to lvl or what to do when 50 hits, instead of everyone searching forever to maybe find something that 100 people have but are hiding the secret to themselves just because lmao.

For those who don't like to read Help the community grow by giving them more information.Especially on the getting and how Orange items look.

I have noticed that we have over 2 million subscriptions, but whenever I want to try to find out how to get a orange item or weapon, Usually no one knows where any of it is even thou it is in the database.

I personally do not have a high end comp to take really good photos or screen shots of models and where to get them.

I personally feel that the community can make or break a good game whether it be good or bad. If we had a more active community on places like ToRHead, or maybe informative guides showing what all mounts looked like where to get interactive guides showing where to lvl or what to do when 50 hits, instead of everyone searching forever to maybe find something that 100 people have but are hiding the secret to themselves just because lmao.

For those who don't like to read Help the community grow by giving them more information.Especially on the getting and how Orange items look.

Give it time =) Most people are still playing the game..the actual fans that is,and these forums arent usually full of of them unfortunately lol You know an MMO is successful when the official forums are turned into QQ Headquarters 24/7 lol

When the real fans start to get a little bored in-game,they'll start contributing to websites such as Torhead in their spare time^^ or making their own..or making videos and the likes =) Always the way in my opinion.

The Fan Art section of these forums is a mini-haven for people that actually love this game at the moment. I agree with you all in all,i just think it will take a bit of time before the likes of Torhead starts getting updated properly^^