Alternative to TORHead?

OrionDammit

If they suck at the moment then it is our fault, as a community.

I challenge all of you: create an account on one of these database sites and go and add information. Add screenshots of imperial and republic versions of gear. Add notes on what drops where. Fix outdated information.

There are over one and a half million of us playing SWTOR. If even one percent of us took an active role on those databases then they would be awesome.

I challenge all of you: create an account on one of these database sites and go and add information. Add screenshots of imperial and republic versions of gear. Add notes on what drops where. Fix outdated information.

There are over one and a half million of us playing SWTOR. If even one percent of us took an active role on those databases then they would be awesome.

Nah it's BioWares fault. People in WoW can do it all automatically with addons. I'm busy.

Edited by Kourage

There is only so much we can do right now. Just adding screenshots and provide basic info through comments won't cut it.

I totally agree we - as a community - should help the torhead people out, but their website should be fundamentally changed to allow changes from the community. We should be able to add exact locations on maps, link quests to NPC's, add the right loot to bosses, create items, etc.

It might sound like giving people to much power to change important data, but websites can be build to allow safe user-generated content. Think about it, all those wiki's are pretty succesful. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying I want a swtor wiki instead (I know there are plenty). I want a torhead like website, with user-generated content.

I'll gladly help fill in missing data wherever I can. At least until we have the ability to gather data through addons as mentioned above.

Edited by Kabon