Debating MH

dragonfor

First off, this is for PvE purposes.

So I've been debating between my MH for a bit. I was using Hatred for quite awhile, then noticed the DMG difference on the Champions MH. So, I did more PvP than I ever would have cared to, and purchased it.

The thing is, while the weapon DMG did of course increase, the loss of power made my bonus DMG drop.

So, looking for a Marauder smarter than I to help make the choice.

What I tend to do when I'm deciding on stuff like this is I go to a lower level planet like Hoth and kill a Champion mob with one weapon, then switch to the other and kill him again.

I time the fight on my G15 keyboard and whichever one is faster I usually end up using.

Obviously it's situational, but you get the idea.

I had 2 sets of gear, one that was all POWER based, and the other was all CRIT based.

Killed the same Champ in almost identical times on my Marauder.

Needless to say I was disheartened that there wasn't more of a difference.

First off, this is for PvE purposes.

So I've been debating between my MH for a bit. I was using Hatred for quite awhile, then noticed the DMG difference on the Champions MH. So, I did more PvP than I ever would have cared to, and purchased it.

The thing is, while the weapon DMG did of course increase, the loss of power made my bonus DMG drop.

So, looking for a Marauder smarter than I to help make the choice.

Whichever one is making your abilities have a higher tooltip.

Hey dragon, which was the answer and had the higher tooltip? I'm also wondering if Champion mainhand is better than Hatred.

Thankfully it was the Champion weapon. Good to know I didn't go through all that PvP for nothing.