could mercs use a channeled stun?

LilTsar

okay, so the lack of a generic interrupt has long been my bodyguard's bane, particularly for facing other healers. although i haven't seen much complaining about it, i have found a couple others with the same gripe, so thought id throw this out: a channeled stun, that works akin to that carbonite stream ability of certain healer companions (including 2v, quinn and lokin). my thinking is that if bw thinks giving us a stun/interrupt would throw off class balance, then perhaps a channeled one, one which we cant use as much more than a way to limit the frequency of single ability (just like every other class can), would work to keep us in check.

also, you guessed it, i have an idea for what the ability should be. im fairly content to let powertechs have the carbonite, but id be much more so if i could get a rope-binder ability, similar to the one used by the fettman as well as enough other hunters (cad bane, for one for me to feel justified in calling it a trope of bh's in sw.

what do you all think? should i just be quiet and learn to play? or is this actually something you agree mercs (especially heals) would find really useful?