To the Writers: What Have I Done...

Vagessel

I gotta say as I'm writing this I haven't had that sensation since I finished a particularly good book some time ago and there was a character I had become attached to who had an unexpected turn of events.

I remember thinking "it's just a book, why are you disturbed? its entertainment."

Well, that's true. But to me it tells me there is some good writing when you get a visceral reaction out of people. I guess I'm trying to say I feel like I'm playing a game, reading a book and watching a movie all at the same time.

Keep up the high quality work and the top notch writing. This particular customer is very, very happy. I am referring to a certain class quest in the 40's where I made an atrocious decision simply based on "I'm not going to allow them to railroad me into the goody two shoes - this is what I want to do and there will be a way I'll turn this thing around."

But there wasn't.

And found my squeaky clean character commit an atrocity none of my sickest siths have done. 30 minutes later I'm still going: what have I done....what have I just done...

GG guys. GG

P.S. Don't pull that kind of stunt too often. You can only do a M. Night Shyamalan one or two movies before it loses its shine.

P.S. Don't pull that kind of stunt too often. You can only do a M. Night Shyamalan one or two movies before it loses its shine.

LOL good point :p

Completely agree. Not sure what class you are, but IA's story is awesome. I'm definitely feeling what you're saying