Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Throwing warnings around like there nothing?

Terika

So yeah? I got a warning from last night, tensions where high, certain people didn't get into the game and others thought it was fun to come poke us and was shocked when we bit back?

My comment was nothing but true and was in response to what i thought was a hurtful and offensive comment. I read much worse comments that what i put through the course of the night and yet i'm the one to get a warning?

The comment which i made was a little bit of humor twinned with a little bit of taunting which seems the theme of the post. Seriously, i know you had a hard to but lets be a little bit careful with that button that throws out the warnings huh? If your philosophy is to warn / ban based on the amount that i had put i guarantee about 30% of players are gonna be banned in the duration of about 2 months.

Got this off my chest, flame/troll/respond whatever you want

Terika

Ya, Im not sure whats going on with this place all of a sudden....

I just got my thread shut down for not being SWTOR related... but it was about in game chat....

There are numerous other threads that ARE unrelated on this page with pages of responses that are still going.....

Edited by AriochX

Hello!

We ask that threads on the General Discussion forum be related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this one is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you have any questions about warnings you are welcome to contact us using the links in our signatures.