Mission Complete window

Dalytron

I know this is pretty miniscule compared to other glaring issues with this game, but if it's not too much to ask can we have the window automatically pend to the upper right hand corner if the player is still in combat when the mission is complete?

It actually pisses me off so much, I keep them "pending" until the end of a Warzone out of spite. Then, when I zone out... BAM there it is in the middle of my screen as if I didn't know it was pending when it initially pissed me off...

/end rant

I spent about 3 minutes drafting up a /bug report trying to get the exact loc of a bugged resource node (not the "1/2 harvested" type of bugged... the "it spawned inside this tree" type of bugged) and just before I hit subit C2 got back from a companion gift mission I sent him off on.

-150 Affection to CN-N2

I spent about 3 minutes drafting up a /bug report trying to get the exact loc of a bugged resource node (not the "1/2 harvested" type of bugged... the "it spawned inside this tree" type of bugged) and just before I hit subit C2 got back from a companion gift mission I sent him off on.

-150 Affection to CN-N2

:mad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.