Lightsaber Models

Torrentwave

Not sure where to put this so I thought I would ask it here.

With the coming of the crystal vendor in the newest patch I've decided to take the opportunity to really go all out on the saber that will be standard for most of my outfits (on an RP server). The problem I'm having is that there's no way to tell what a saber looks like till you equip it, and I don't want to drop a bunch of credits on something that just looks like a silver tube with black grips.

So I ask you, the community, if you can recommend a sweet looking double bladed lightsaber a well-funded level 50 Sith Assassin can get his hands on. Any and all screenshots would be greatly appreciated as well! Please avoid the operation drops or pvp specific ones. I know about them, and I'm already working on getting them to. I'm hoping for something moddable that I can use now though.

ON WITH THE PRE-BUY PREVIEW!!

what would be real nice if Bioware would allow the ability to see the look of a saber hilt or a blaster before purchase to save players the heartache of thinking they're about to get a dope looking weapon but instead gets a less appealing one. it would definitely be a big plus for the game.

Edited by Meluna