Build for endurance stacking?

Auhfel

I notice that mercs can get a total of +10% endurance from their class -- 5% BH buff, 2% in arsenal and 3% in pyrotech. I want to make a build that capitalizes on stacking endurance, from gear, datacrons, and biochem stims.

I did test that the + % from these skills works on endurance gained from gear, and it does.

So, what kind of merc build could I make from stacking endurance? What role would I be most effective for? Should I go for a hearty healer, or tanky-ish DPS in Arsenal? like, 31/7/3 or 7/31/3?

I notice that mercs can get a total of +10% endurance from their class -- 5% BH buff, 2% in arsenal and 3% in pyrotech. I want to make a build that capitalizes on stacking endurance, from gear, datacrons, and biochem stims.

I did test that the + % from these skills works on endurance gained from gear, and it does.

So, what kind of merc build could I make from stacking endurance? What role would I be most effective for? Should I go for a hearty healer, or tanky-ish DPS in Arsenal? like, 31/7/3 or 7/31/3?

quite frankly every point of endurance added is a point less of aim... I dont recomend it honestly but i would say bodyguard if you are going that route...

taking the edge of an arsenal's burst would not be advisable

your not a tank.... your not supposed to take damage consistantly, why would you want so much endurance? the only game play type you need endurance as a merc is in pvp, but having high health and low damage aint gonna do anything for you at all.

if you want high health go play a tank, thats the only role that requires that much health in any situation.

your not a tank.... your not supposed to take damage consistantly, why would you want so much endurance? the only game play type you need endurance as a merc is in pvp, but having high health and low damage aint gonna do anything for you at all.

if you want high health go play a tank, thats the only role that requires that much health in any situation.

Sorry for not stating, but it is for a PvP build. I want the ability to stay alive as long as possible, as is more necessary when defending nodes in Civil War or Voidstar, or staying alive long enough to keep the ball handler alive in huttball. I notice that most PUGS lose because everyone is dead too fast.. Simply staying alive longer in Civil war and Voidstar makes so much more of a difference. I like the Merc because it provides significant AoE damage when needed, can still be somewhat tanky with the extra health, heavy armor, and +% from heals, and can heal when needed.

The problem you will have is that you are spending an OBSCENE amount of talent points to get a MEASLY 10% endurance.

Seriously you are looking at 6-8 talent points for 1.5k health in Champ gear? Auto attacks hit for almost that much. You are looking at an extra few seconds of being alive.

I understand wanting to experiment, but really these are filler talents that should be replaced because they are garbage and there are far too many of them in the Merc trees.

The problem you will have is that you are spending an OBSCENE amount of talent points to get a MEASLY 10% endurance.

Seriously you are looking at 6-8 talent points for 1.5k health in Champ gear? Auto attacks hit for almost that much. You are looking at an extra few seconds of being alive.

I understand wanting to experiment, but really these are filler talents that should be replaced because they are garbage and there are far too many of them in the Merc trees.

I don't really see how the talent points spent are "obscene". You can easily pick them up in the lower tiers.. it doesn't impede a 31 tree at all, really. it'd be mostly a difference in gear, wouldn't it? Aim VS Endurance

extra endurance doesnt improve your survivability by much at all, its defense and absorption and expertise that improve your survivability cuz it multiplies your health to increase your effective health.

if your worried about defense, then what you should look towards is more damage since the faster you kill your opponent, the less you have to worry about defense. let your gear handle the defense

I don't really see how the talent points spent are "obscene". You can easily pick them up in the lower tiers.. it doesn't impede a 31 tree at all, really. it'd be mostly a difference in gear, wouldn't it? Aim VS Endurance

You are correct 5 talent points isn't obscene, its 1/8th of your total number of talent points. Worst of all that 5 talent points get you 5% health. Or about 750HP at 15k health.

It also keeps you from getting good talents like Muzzle Fluting and Upgraded Arsenal in a 31 point BG build.

All in all like I said before, its simply putting you one more auto-attack away from dying. Nothing worth speccing for.