"OMG I'm LEVEL 50 FIRST" alright Gz on skipping all content O.o *claps*

Merup

Sorry I had to make this, I'm just getting tired of seeing thread about people bragging about being 50 first... So what? really I mean, you probably skipped the whole story line, so I can't really see the achievement? maybe its just me, but I would hate myself for being 50 and didn't do the story to the fullest but Gzz to all of you I guess ;)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, a week after the game is released, they will all be forgotten and lonely again.

hehe Well that is indeed true, sad for them that Bio actually want you to take your time and follow the story and not like "some other game" that gives stuff to the people who get there first ;)

Sorry I had to make this, I'm just getting tired of seeing thread about people bragging about being 50 first... So what? really I mean, you probably skipped the whole story line, so I can't really see the achievement? maybe its just me, but I would hate myself for being 50 and didn't do the story to the fullest but Gzz to all of you I guess ;)

You will probably find they have been a general beta tester, leveled most of the characters, know all the quest story lines. So... if that was me, I wouldnt want to watch all the stories again.

Or it could be yet another sad power leveler.

It's a matter of pure preferences, really. I don't care much for the grinding part nor will I ever do. I'm looking forward to the endgame content of SWTOR, and that is why I am trying to reach 50 as quickly as possible. Just because people do things that seem out of your nature, doesn't mean it is stupid, irrational or illogical. Edited by Eiksmarka

It's a matter of pure preferences, really. I don't care much for the grinding part nor will I ever do. I'm looking forward to the endgame content of SWTOR, and that is why I am trying to reach 50 as quickly as possible. Just because people do things that seem out of your nature, doesn't mean it is stupid, irrational or illogical.

I'm sorry did I call someone stupid, irrational or illogical? well if I did I must be losing it cause I sure as hell can't see it?