Had a blast playing swtor last weekend!

andretious

Im a marauder full rakata and valor 65. I had a blast pvping and playing my alt over the weekend. Playing an assassin dps for my alt and its a ton of fun. I really enjoyed ship missions and upgrading my ship also. I think i went from 17 to 23 in two days. What fun! Cant wait to get my alt to 50. Also anticipating new content soon especiallly new warzones and the legacy system. Im currently legacy 19.

The server population on twin spears seemed very robust. I could hardly move without being next to another player. Just seemed very alive. No problem finding a group for athiss. Took me all of 10 minutes to put a group together. Big thing for getting groups is taking initiative and leading one. Join your servers lfg channel and / who lfg on top of shout outs in general chat and you shouldnt have a problem. I do look forward to a lfg tool in the future. I know they are working on it.

Im an avid gamer. I own all the gaming systems. Even bought a vita the other day which im loving. Theres a few games ive bought like reckoning, resident evil revelations, and my 5 vita games that just arent getting much play time cause i cant break free from swtor.

Looking forward to the next content patch. Great job so far updating and fixing bugs weekly. Being an mmo vet for 10 years now i havent seen a company so agressive in fixing things on a weekly basis.

Overall im very pleased with things and anticipate a bright future for swtor. Thank you for a great game Bioware/E.A